QUALITY MEETS WITH EUROPEAN CE STANDARD, CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE!
ST-MBT-02I is the newest model which is suitable for bottom beam transporting, inserting in weaving machines, weaving beam weighing up to 1800kg and beam width as per requirement, additional loading capacity of 300kg for harness.
The trolley is applicable for any weaving machines with their normal working width 170-340cm without changing its size.
The harness is accommodated by the standard take-up for harness frame and the contact rails and dividing rails or the complete warp stop motion.
This Fully Electric Warp Beam Trolley also has the following characteristics:
(1) Longer life, the life of lithium batteries found on the Internet is 3 times that of gel batteries
(2) Smaller volume with the same capacity
(3) There is no self-discharge phenomenon. When the car is not in use, it is not like a gel battery that must be charged once a month to prevent power loss.
ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
One fifth manpower of the mechanical steering
Safe and time saving to locate the beam in limited space
You can use remote control to control harness mounting device going up & down, stretching out and retracting.
WARRANTY EXTENSION IS AVAILABLE AT SUNTECH THAN OTHER SUPPLIERS!
FAQ about electric warp beam trolley:
If loom width is same, but the brand is different, whether it can use same warp beam lift trolley?
Yes, you can use same warp beam lift trolley as long as determine the distance between the out wall of the loom, then we will design the warp beam lift trolley based on the largest size.
What’s the battery charging time ?
Battery charging time is generally 8 hours, and we suggest equalizing charge once a month.
For a new machine, it must be charged 12 hours for first three times. The using life of the battery will be harmed if not operated by principle.
How to maintenance of the battery?
1) When the power is lower than 30%, it needs to be charged immediately.
2) The time from 30% battery to fully charged is about 8 hours.
3) After fully charged, it can be used continuously for 3-4 hours with full load and 6-8 hours with empty load.
4) Battery life: We use the gel battery which service life is twice than the general lead-acid battery. Its life depends on the frequency of use and the actual use of the customer, but in general it can meet 1000 times of charge and discharge.
4) The motors connected to our batteries are all 24V AC motors, and we can also provide DC motors.