Automatically nylon film wrapping up to 500 mm diameter fabric roll
Packing capacity is 60 – 80 fabric roll/hour
PLC controlled command system
Thickness of nylon film is 70-120 micron
Tailor-made machine width from 150 cms to 400 cms
Edge closing made by thermic system
Shrink operation by passing through the hot air tunnel
Automatic entering to machine from more than one machine by conveyor system.
Thick fabrics (Such as: denims, canvas) for winding and inspecting of use, provides optional auxiliary modules for elastic/knitted fabrics, Available in replacing the module to provide maximum function flexibility
Winding module is located at the back to shorten the distance between inspector and fabrics processed or to repair fabric operation
Integrates with dual-motor & dual-inverter of feeding rollers for fabric tension operations, available in digital controlto provide maximum flexibility rather than belt roller control
Provides a built-in dial-pad counter for the length of fabric operation
The standard size of inspection board for 860mm height of use, provides extra large size (STT-IEW202,1400mm height inspection board) in customization
Modular construction with box design to easy maintenance and regular appearance
Provides a photo-electric versatile edge control device for unparalleled edging tracking and control
Roller width: 72″(Maximum fabric width 66″), provides roller size beyond 80″ and 90″ for customization
72″ M/C dimension: 2580mm(length) x 2920mm(width) x 2310mm(height)
The horse power of standard type: 3HP
Recommended Speed: 0~80Y/min
Recommended Inspection Speed: 0~40Y/min
Maximum roll diameter: φ450mm(Rolling roller diameter φ5.5″) provides being up toφ1000mm extra diameter for customization
When the strip cutting machine cuts some materials, there will occur material edge burning problem, so how to deal with this problem? Some methods will be shared for you.
At the very beginning, the reason for this phenomenon is that the blade temperature raises high, rubbing with material to cause lots of heat during the cutting. In addition, some materials have not good cooling performance and thermal conductivity, which will cause the material burning deformation on the high temperature.
What’s more, in order to solve this problem, the key point is that reducing the blade temperature. The ways to reduce the blade temperature include reducing friction and directly lower temperature, so we can get the conclusion of dealing methods below:
1. Reducing the rotating speed of blade and improving the rotating speed of main shaft: this arms at reducing the friction between the blade and materials, to lower the blade temperature for avoiding the burning; this is suitable for slight burning question.
2. Adding water: adding water to the blade through the aperture on the protecting shield of blade device. Using a perfusion tube to control the rate of watering to cool the blade directly for avoid burning, or using a pressing bottle to gush water. This method is quite common used without extra cost.
3. Using wax: adding wax to the blade surface to reduce the friction between blade and material, and cooling the blade temperature while the wax is volatilized under high temperature. Although this is the ideal method, need to cost for the wax.
- This article is published by GZ Xianju onNews
Fabric Inspection and Winding Machine
This unit is specially designed for inspecting and rolling up all kinds of knitted, printed, cotton, and woven fabric etc.
1. Special designed lopping inspecting board which is near to operator makes it easier to mend or label fabrics.
2. Fabric tension is adjustable via two inverters
3. Equipped with spiral spreading roller to eliminate curled edge and avoid shrink of fabric width. Expanding power 1/2HP
4. Working speed is managed by inverters and easy to control by the button on control pane;
5. Digital counter could make accurate measurement of length in yards or meters which can be interchanged
6. Winding roller and feeding roller are driven by gear motors
8. High speed reaches 80m/min
9. Inspecting board is made of milky color acrylic
Fabric Width: 2000mm~3600mm
Max. Diameter of Fabric Rolls: 600mm
Max. Linear Velocity: 80m/min
Main Motor: 1HP× 2 sets
Aligning Tolerance: ± 3mm
Dimensions: 2150mm(L) × 2300mm(W)× 2500mm(H).
Electric warp beam trolley
is suitable for upper&bottom beam transporting, inserting in weaving machines; The loading of warp beam storage racks and batch storage racks; The mounting of sectional beams in knitting machines as well as the handling of non-woven material rolls. Polyurethane running wheels mounted one after the other in an oscillating manner lead to low ground contact pressure with high stability. Telescopic supporting rollers with safety control ensure a safe operation.
Technical Specification of motorized warp beam trolley
Beam Flange Diameter
Beam Barrel Diameter
Two AC motors
We have perfected the design & manufacturing of wide range of Fabric Inspection Machines available in various working widths which are easy to operate, technically advanced and programmable machines in the field of fabric quality control. Being developed by highly qualified engineers having vast experience of this field, our machines are equipped with all necessary features like tensionless handling, accurate length measurement, appropriate illumination, Straight roll selvedge, variable roll hardness, auto cutting etc. Efficient inspection of medium & heavy quality fabric. Efficient inspection through top & bottom illumination. Tensionless movement of fabric on inspection table. Full forward & reverse run of fabric. ! Speed variable from 0 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 60 mtrs/ min. ! Compact & crease free rolling on winding tubes. ! Max. Roll dia. Up to 1000 mm. ! Machine with any input & output of Roll/ Pile/ Big Batch can be manufactured. Length measurement by reputed counter meter. Straight & uniform roll winding through efficient selvedge guider. Operator friendly, improves productivity, reduces labour.